There are numerous people who understands that how imperative it is to stay clean on the outside, but few realize that it is equally imperative to keep the body clean on the inside. The human body is constantly performing many natural functions to keep itself clean. Most of us take these functions for granted until there’s any difficulty. Periodic cleansing and detoxifying helps to open up the elimination canals to keep the body systems running clean, uninhibited by toxin and waste buildup.
Consider the cumulative effects of the years of wafers, chips, red meat, and soft drinks. Human digestive and intestinal systems take care of some of that accumulated junk, but these systems were not made to run on refined flours and sugars.
Every one of us are at the risk for some sort of digestive disease. According to the research done by the renowned scientists revealed that the colorectal cancers are the second largest cause of cancer deaths in the U.S., obesity increases your odds for colon cancer by 28-33%, and only 28% of Americans eat the recommend daily servings of fruits and vegetables which are high in fiber, anti-oxidants and support colon health in order to stay clean.
If you give an affirmative answer to any of the following, you should definitely have a colon cleanse.
1. Do you pursue a family history of polyps or colon cancer?
2. Are you a consumer of red meat more than two times in a week?
3. Do you chew tobacco, drink alcohol or consume other drugs?
4. Have you crossed the age 50?
5. Are you overweight?
6. Do you pursue diabetes or a sedentary lifestyle?
7. Do you regularly have constipation or hardening of solid waste in your colon?
8. Do you have bloating, gas or excessive fullness after meals?
9. Do you have pain in the lower esophagus with swallowing?
10. Do you have an acid heartburn or feeling in your stomach with or without meals?
11. Does your stool float in the commode or appear greasy?
12. Does your stool contain large pieces of undigested food?
13. Do you ever have bloody or black-colored stool?
14. Do you have painful bowel movements?
15. Do you have lower intestinal cramping associated with meals?
16. Do you get a stuffy or runny nose during or after meals?
Approximately 90% of all degenerative disease begins in the colon
Just imagine taking all of the food you eat for breakfast and putting it into a container, sealing the lid and warming it to high temperature. Now take everything you eat for lunch and put it into the container and reseal. Keep doing that with every meal you eat until you finally have a bowel movement. Has that food been in there for one day? Two? Maybe even many more than that. Now open up the container and take a nice good sniff. Now you have a better idea of what is being stored in your colon and colon cleanse products. Do you really want all that in your body?
When your body is forced to stock up rotting food much of the toxins put off by the food will be reabsorbed into the blood stream through the colon walls. These toxins can lead to inflammation, the root of nearly every degenerative disease known to human being.