If someone recommended Ultimate Colon Cleanse for your bowel-related problems, you will perhaps encounter a number of ads in the Internet using the word ‘ultimate’ – linked to quite a few sites promoting their own brand of bowel cleansers. Yet, you will ultimately come to recognize an exclusive brand that is sold under the name ‘Ultimate Colon Cleanse’.
Ultimate Colon Cleanse – What the Manufacturers Say
Ultimate Colon Cleanse is an easy to perform 30-days colon cleansing product, which, the manufacturers claim, is very effective in carrying out its intended roles – clearing the digestive track of the bodily wastes and preventing further buildup, as well as expelling the dangerous toxins and parasites out of your system. It is labeled as a natural herbal colon cleansing system and is reported to have benefited a vast multitude of people.
The suppliers also mention that once you use Ultimate Colon Cleanse, there is no need for any kind of fasting or eating a special diet. There is also no necessity for administering an enema or colonic in order to supplement this product.
Why Do They Label Ultimate Colon Cleanse As a Complete System?
The manufacturers add that Ultimate Colon Cleanse is not a simple colon cleanser but a complete bowel cleansing system. The product has three components that carry out diverse tasks connected with the colon cleansing regimen. The three components, working in conjunction with each other, perform the following:
- Ultimate Internal Cleansing Fiber. This component is prepared by blending 14 different herbal extracts. It can break up even the hardest of the fecal matters wedged on the colon walls before evacuating them from the body. Being a safe and mild formulation, it also helps in soothing and protecting the gastrointestinal tract during use.
- Ultimate Anti-Parasite Support. This safe and useful anti-parasite formulation – type of which have been used by people for centuries – destroys the unwanted and dangerous parasites/worms (together with their eggs) infesting the body.
- Nighttime Cleansing Tea. Supplied in the form of tea bags, this herbal tea is recommended to be taken before bedtime. Tasty and free of caffeine, it works during the night to evacuate the feces – interspersed with the toxic wastes and the destroyed parasites – out from the body first thing in the morning.
Ultimate Colon Cleanse Ingredients
Lists of ingredients used in the three components of Ultimate Colon Cleanse are:
- Ultimate Internal Cleansing Fiber. This product – packed with a measuring scoop and required to be mixed with water or juice before consumption – is made by blending 14 types of herbal extracts such as psyllium husk, flax seed, fennel seed, licorice root, aloe vera, grapefruit pectin, papaya fruit, slippery elm bark, marshmallow root, rhubarb root, alfalfa, guar gum, peppermint leaf and uva ursi leaf.
- Ultimate Anti-Parasite Support. Supplied in small VegiCapsule form, this product also uses 18 types of herbal extracts derived from black walnut hulls, wormwood, powder, pau d’Arco powder, pumpkin seed, clove bud powder, male fern root powder, grapefruit seed, false unicorn root, myrrh gum, garlic bulb powder, hyssop leaf, turmeric root, gentian root, peppermint leaf powder, fenugreek seed powder, elecampane plant, prickley ash bark powder and yellow dock powder.
- Nighttime Cleansing Tea. This Ultimate colon cleanse component comprises of tea bags that combine 12 different types of herbal extracts such as senna leaf, chamomile flower, peppermint leaf, fennel seed, cinnamon bark, ginger root, milk thistle seed, passion fruit, licorice root, rhubarb stem and barberry.
These Ultimate Colon Cleanse formulations mentioned above do not contain any kind of preservatives or colors, nor materials such as wheat, corn, gluten, milk, soy, egg and sugar. In fact, each of the three components of Ultimate Colon Cleanse happens to use all-natural vegetarian formula as well as quality non-GMO herbal extracts that are known for their colon friendly qualities.