If you are not awfully busy and want to do a good bowel cleanse without much of a sweat, make a P&B shake at home and force the deadly junks out of your body on your own.
What Is A P&B Shake?
P&B shake can be made by mixing psylium husk/powder and bentonite clay together. The name P&B has been derived from the initial letters of these two acknowledged bowel cleanse substances. Psyllium husk is a soluble dietary fiber, which helps in cleansing the fecal matters lodged on the walls of the colon over a period of time and colon cleansing. Bentonite is a kind of natural, volcanic clay that has many industrial as well as medicinal usages – it works as a great bowel cleanse agent by simply gluing into the toxic matters and candida threads before eliminating them from the intestine.
Experts consider P&B shake as an excellent bowel cleanse alternative to rid your colon of the noxious toxins, bad bacteria and parasites by smoothly evacuating the hardened fecal matters accumulated on the colon walls.
How to Prepare the P&B Bowel Cleanse?
You can prepare the shake rather effortlessly by following these steps:
- Fill a jar with about 10 ounce of water or any watery juice.
- Add one tablespoonful of liquid bentonite clay (or hydrate it lightly if it is in powder form) and one teaspoonful of psyllium seed powder. (You can use one tablespoonful of psyllium husk instead of powder as well.)
- Add a further 10 ounce of water to the mixture.
- Shake the mixture well until the substances totally blend to perfection.
- You can add a probiotic too to restore the good bacteria back subsequent to the bowel cleanse since the friendly bacteria also get expelled during the process.
Your P&B shake is ready. Note that you must drink the whole lot immediately after it is prepared.
Action to Be Taken Before and During the Bowel Cleanse
- Stop taking all medications including vitamins prior to the bowel cleanse exercise.
- Observe a brief fast, or water fast by drinking plenty of water mixed with a little salt. In case you do not prefer fasting, take some juice made out of fresh fruit or vegetables or some kichadi kind of light food.
- On the first day of your bowel cleanse, drink just one glass of the shake. It must be taken on an empty stomach – one hour before (or after) taking food, or any kind of herbal or medicinal supplements.
- Increase the frequency gradually with every passing day – you should be consuming about four to five glasses a day after about a week’s time.
- Continue the regimen once you feel that almost the whole lot mucoid plaque has been eliminated. Note that it may take anything from one to six months to get to this state
- Drink plenty of water during the bowel cleanse period to get relief from possible constipation conditions.
- Eat healthy. Do not overeat. Shun all kind of junk foods, sweetened snacks or soft drinks, coffee, black tea and pasteurized milk.
- Try to avoid stress by doing some yogic exercises or meditation.
By the time all the accumulated junk inside your bowel has been driven out, you may have felt a little hassled up by the whole P&B bowel cleanse routine. Yet, the day your bowel as also your entire body is actually rid of the whole lot of fecal matters, the toxins, parasites and unfriendly bacteria, you will be your old healthy self, rejuvenated with renewed strength and vigor.