If you always thought that one bowel movement a day is enough to keep you fit and healthy, you may be absolutely wrong. Experts say that the number of bowel movements should ideally be equal to the number of major meals in a day. Anything less than that calls for a comprehensive bowel cleansing to be done, ASAP.
You should never question the experts, you know.
Why Should You Keep Your Bowel Healthy?
It’s because your bowel – or colon that is – happens to be your basic major organ that keeps you fit and healthy. The colon is the one that collects your fecal wastes, conditions it with the water and mineral salts it absorbs from your food and then drives it out of your body in a systematic manner. As such, if the bowel system fails, you could be swarmed with all the toxins, parasites and dangerous bacteria that should have been thrown out of the body along with your feces.
Contingency such as the above warrants that you must always watch out for this eventuality and immediately initiate action to alleviate the condition. A bad colon or bowel condition can best be alleviated by a quick and complete bowel cleansing action.
How to Get the Best of Your Bowel Cleansing Process?
A number of products and methods are available in the market for you to select the right bowel cleansing alternative for yourself. Irrespective of the procedure that you elect to choose, it is your physical as well as mental behavior and perseverance that should decide the success or the failure of your bowel cleansing process and colon cleanse products.
The perseverance factor, particularly, is considered very important because you are likely to experience a few terrible moments during the bowel cleansing process. You may feel weak, tired, fatigued, and nauseous or get some kind of temporary condition such as diarrhea, muscle ache, acne, bad breath or bloating of the abdomen. These are known as the ‘die-off effects’ that make you suffer a bit. Die-off effects, mind you, are not the same as side effects but a kind of spin-off of the cleansing process.
In order to tackle these contingencies you must try to take the following action during the course of your bowel cleansing regimen:
- Consume some good formulation of Vitamin C every morning to fire up your immune system.
- Keep on sipping water, especially when you feel kind of tired or get a headache.
- Use a good probiotic to replenish or add to the lot of friendly bacteria residing in your body.
- Try to boost your energy in general by eating plenty of soup and stew, which are good sources of electrolyte.
- Watch out for your dietary habits. By all means avoid overeating. Add yeast flakes to your food or beverages to boost the levels of Vitamin B and mineral salts in your system.
- Try to sweat yourself out with regular physical workouts to get the toxins out of your system.
- You can also get the toxic matters eliminated through a good detox bath.
- Try to relax during the period of your bowel cleansing. Listen to music, read or indulge in a little Yoga practice. These actions wll prevent mood swings, which is a normal phenomenon experienced during bowel cleansing.
What you should know is that the physical spin-offs are the natural outcome of a bowel cleansing regimen and are not there to stay. It is therefore crucial that you never loose your heart, or your patience, while going through any one or more of the so called die off effects.