Before you set out to get yourself a suitable colon cleanse product or plan, you must first undertake a research on the various aspects of the large range of the products and programs lined up before you in the druggist’s cupboard.
Aim of a Good Colon Cleanse Product
If you are looking for a good colon cleanse product, you can find a variety of such products, plans and programs using various systems of medicines. Majority of them are quite simple to administer, while a few could prove a tad more difficult. Some may be very cheap, whereas the others could be relatively costlier.
What you should do is to examine the pros and cons of a choice of colon cleanse products and plans in consultation with your doctor or with the help support groups offering free advice on the subject before you go and pick one for yourself.
The aspects that need a critical examination are:
- Product type (invasive, non invasive).
- Length of treatment period,
- Reputation of the product.
- Post-cleansing service.
While these are the major features of each colon cleanse product that you should look into, some secondary issues may come up abruptly during the cleansing period or subsequent to it. Such issues will most likely warrant an immediate response from you in the form of an action or a decision. It is therefore imperative that you stay prepared for such an eventuality should it arise at all in your context. For the time being, let us briefly glance through the a few colon cleanse products or plans, which are now available in the market.
Types of Colon Clean Products and Plans
The major types of colon cleanse products and processes are :
- Natural Colon Cleanse Product. In the strictest sense, natural colon cleanse is not a single product but a plan based on a simple regimen. This basic features of this regimen involves your changing over to a health-oriented, fiber rich diet extracted from natural sources, adhering to a more disciplined lifestyle and administration of medication in the form of pills, powders or specific herbal extracts. The regimen recommended to be taken at least once in a year – also entails drinking plenty of pure, noncarbonated water.
- Oxygen-Based Powder Products. Oxygen-based colon cleanse products, available in powder form, are considered extremely effective in purging your bowel of bodily wastes, toxic matters, harmful bacteria and parasites.
- Herbal Colon Cleanse Products. Individual herbal extracts comprising of plenty of dietary fiber as well as one or more herbs blended together work as excellent colon cleanse products. Even though an herbal colon cleanse product tend to act a little slowly, the ultimate result obtained from the bowel cleansing routine is generally good.
- Colon Hydrotherapy. colon hydrotherapy (also known as ‘colonic irrigation’ or ‘colonic’) is another widely preferred Colon Cleansing procedure. Washing your bowel though colon hydrotherapy involves introducing a catheter inside the colon with regulated warm water.
- Enema. Enema is a smaller version of colon hydrotherapy and can be undertaken at the comfort of your home by procuring an enema kit from any health store. All the same, since the method entails insertion of a tube through the anus and introducing a special solution blended with water and some oils, it is advisable that you should get the cleansing done under expert supervision.
In addition to the above alternatives there are many other colon cleanse products and programs available to help you in cleansing your colon. Since the number of such colon cleanse products is incredibly large, you must exercise maximum care in selecting the right product or program.