Even though you may find a plethora of bowel cleansing products and plans in the market, the natural colon cleansing method is the most accepted one because of its simplicity, easy availability, low cost and above all, its total efficacy.
Colon and Your Health
Colon probably is one of your vital physical organs, which regulates your overall health and fitness. This is the longest part of the large intestine that is meant to collect the bodily wastes, prepare them with the right concentration and ultimately expels them as feces from you body. Its not only the fecal matters that get driven out of your body, the eliminated feces also carry all kinds of toxins, parasites and bad bacteria during a controlled evacuation process spread over the day.
It is therefore apparent that if the fecal wastes along with the other harmful matters including toxin is not thrown out of your system regularly, there can be serious repercussions as far as your other body organs are concerned. The accumulated feces harden with time and get lodged on the colon walls making it extremely difficult to get rid of them through body’s inherent waste elimination process. The toxic matters begin circulating to other parts of your body through water, blood and lymphatic fluid and inflict damages to other vital organs.
Under such conditions you seek an appropriate method to get the colon operate perfectly again. This can be achieved through an appropriate colon cleansing regimen, which could be one that employs the natural colon cleansing method.
How Does Natural Colon Cleansing Work?
Natural colon cleansing happens to be the most basic regimen that can help in getting the fecal wastes and the toxic matters driven out of your colon. This basic colon cleansing procedure is a noninvasive procedure, which does not need any injections or insertion of tubes (that one encounters while being administered enema or colonic.)
The dos and don’s specified for you while you undergo the natural colon cleansing regimen are given below:
- The Dos.
- Eat a balanced diet consisting more of raw fruits, steamed vegetables and a lot of fibers (at least 20 to 30 grams per day) during the natural colon cleansing process..
- Drink sufficient clean water of the noncarbonated type. The total quantity of water you drink in a day should not be less than half your body weight in ounces (or ideally, a minimum of two liters per day).
- Consume enough of herbs that are known as excellent natural colon cleansing agents. The quantity and doses should be prescribed by you doctor or governed by what is stipulated in the specific natural colon cleansing plan/program.
- Physical exercises must become an obvious part your of your natural colon cleansing program. Daily workouts for a reasonable length of time help greatly in driving toxins out of your body.
- The Don’ts.
- Do not eat meat products, especially the red meat that is known as a big source of toxins and hence bad for colon health.
- Avoid intake of sugar, which is highly toxic and known to be big factor for onset of colon cancer.
- Shun fast food and sweetened beverages that use many additives and may contain harmful chemicals.
- Avoid alcohol or, at least, drink in moderation, especially during your natural colon cleansing routine. Alcohol tends to cause dehydration and as such, bad for the bowel.
- Stop smoking altogether. (At least do not touch it during the period of natural colon cleansing.)
Always Remember This…
In case you have a problematic colon and you plan to go the natural colon cleansing way, you must remember the above advice and warnings. Even if you do not have the problem for the time being, adhering to it now- at least to a reasonable extent – may make you a happy person in future, both physically and emotionally.