In the course of your searching the Internet for a colon cleanser, it may so happen that you come across this phrase ‘Extreme Colon Cleanser’ time and again. While the phrase seems to be used in the ads in many competitive contexts, it is rather apparent that Extreme Colon Cleanser is the name given to a proprietary bowel cleanser product.
About Extreme Colon Cleanser
Forming part of the hordes of colon cleansers now available in the market, Extreme Colon Cleanser is one known name that you may have to encounter quite frequently if you happen to be looking for one on the web. As stated by the suppliers as well as in some of the reviews, Extreme Colon Cleanser is not exactly a laxative but a colon cleanser supplement – recommended to be taken twice a day along with the two main meals. Extreme Colon Cleanser is formulated through blending 11 different herbal extracts known to be quite good for colon health. As a result, these herbal elements not only clear the colon of the hardened fecal matters lodged on its walls, but also help Extreme Colon Cleanser in expelling the associated toxic matters, harmful bacteria and parasites present in the system.
Usage of Extreme Colon Cleanser
Extreme Colon Cleanser can be used as a food supplement for the following purposes:
- Prevention of toxicity and related diseases.
- Elimination of dangerous toxins, parasites and bad bacteria.
- In the treatment of common as well as serious bowel ailments including colon cancer.
- Weight loss.
Herbal Ingredients Used In Formulation of Extreme Colon Cleanser
The names of the eleven herbal ingredients used in the formulation of Extreme Colon Cleanser (with their individual qualities given below) are:
- Aids in digestion.
- Brings down serum/ hepatic cholesterol.
- Alleviates abdominal cramping by soothing the gastrointestinal tract.
- Releases gas from the intestines.
- Fights effects of cold.
- Reduces nausea.
- Reduces heartburn.
- Helps in tidying up the liver and the gallbladder functions.
- Psyllium Seed.
- Assists in lubricating the fecal matters for easy evacuation.
- Relieves constipation, diarrhea, colitis and diverticular conditions.
- Promotes gastrointestinal health.
- Brings down the blood cholesterol level.
- Helps toning up lever conditions
- Irish Moss.
- Facilitates in coating and soothing the complete gastrointestinal (GI) tract.
- Functions as a bulk laxative.
- Aids in bringing about relief in peptic/duodenal ulcers.
- Purifies blood.
- Could help in preventing growth of some types of cancers.
- Reduces inflammation.
- Soothes mucous membranes.
- Alleviates ulcers.
- Shields from viral infections.
- Brings relief in bronchitis cold, and influenza.
- Cascara Sagrada
- Functions as a laxative for easy bowel movements.
- Helps in digestion.
- Strengthens the muscles of the intestinal tract.
- Alleviates stomach upset and constipation.
- Assists the digestive system in invigorating the liver, pancreas, gallbladder and stomach.
- Prevents deposit of calcium based urinary stones.
- Cleanses the digestive tract.
- Streamlines digestive functions.
- Aids the body in assimilating other herbs.
- Supports heart functions.
- Functions as a mild laxative.
- Lubricates the stool.
- Butternut Root Bark.
- Works as a kind of milk laxative.
- Helps in promoting intestinal health.
- Eases constipation.
- Enhances the peristaltic action of the colon.
- Buckthorn Bark.
- Strengthens the walls of the digestive tract.
- Relieves constipation.
- Tones up liver functions.
- Guards against diarrhea.
Use of the above herbal extracts possibly makes Extreme Colon Cleanser a fairly good alternative for you to get the unwanted fecal waste as well as the toxic matters out of your body. Even so, it will be a good idea to talk to your doctor on the advisability of using the product for your colon condition.