Due to the wide spread prevalence of these bowel-related problems, you can come across a multitude of colon cleanse methods including one known as the natural colon cleanse being recommended by experts to drive the offensive toxins out of your body. Majority of the users prefer the natural colon cleanse for reasons of economy, convenience and easy availability.
Why Should You Need A Colon Cleanse?
The key reason for your going for colon cleanse is to eliminate the toxic matters that reside inside our body. These toxins, as also the bad bacteria and parasites, could enter our body through the food we eat, the beverages we drink and the air we inhale if pollution has somehow or the other find a way to contaminate these vital necessities that control our lives. Bulk of us the present day humans suffer from a plethora of diseases just because of a kind of faulty life styles and unhealthy eating habits.
In such a scenario, you will have to find a method to either prevent these harmful toxic matters from entering your body, or else flush them out if they have already managed to infiltrate your physical system. You may, therefore, have to get your body organs especially the colon that happens to be the major storehouse of toxins inside the human body cleansed at periodic intervals.
What Is Meant By Natural Colon Cleanse?
While in a broader sense, natural colon cleanse may also mean employing alternate medicinal methods, herbs and herbal formulations, the primary concept is set out based on a simple regimen. If you scrupulously follow these regimens of natural colon cleanse at least once in a year you can always get rid of the hardened fecal wastes plus the toxins and keep yourself healthy and fit at all times.
The basic natural colon cleanse routine involves following a specific dietary pattern in conjunction with consumption of selected herbs and drinking of lots of pure water. Even though it may sound rather easy, undertaking a natural colon cleanse calls for extreme devotion, discipline and perseverance of a very high order on your part.
Diet Menu for Natural Colon Cleanse
Since the fundamental idea behind the natural colon cleanse is almost exclusively dependent on a change of diet on your part, you should better know what exactly you are going eat and what you are supposed to avoid during the cleansing schedule. You are required to:
- Eat a breakfast containing whole grain cereal and Soya milk.
- Increase intake of raw fruits and steamed vegetable by at least twice the amount taken before the natural colon cleanse program.
- Drink fruit and vegetable juices between meals in moderation. While there is no limit on the amount of fruit that you can eat, drink fruit juices in moderation (say, a maximum of six ounces in an hour).
- Instead of snacks, you can take non-creamed soup or a fruit/vegetable salad with the non-fat variety of dressing.
- Drink at least two liters (or more exactly, half your body weight in ounces – i.e., if you weigh 150 lbs, drink a minimum of 75 ounces) of pure water every day. Water is an excellent supplement for natural colon cleanse.
- Do not consume any diary products.
- If you happen to be fond of eating meat, reduce the intake by half.
As regards the types of herbs that you should consume during your natural colon cleanse regimen, you must talk to your doctor for getting the right prescription. As a matter of fact, your doctor must be consulted right from the beginning – before you embark on colon cleanse products and the natural colon cleanse program during it and if a need arises, afterwards too.