With several of the colon cleansing therapies presently offered in the market facing considerable criticism by numerous skeptics, you may go for a natural colon cleanser that can effectively help you get the stagnated fecal matters as well as the toxins expelled from your colon.
Colon Health vis-à-vis Natural Remedies
Natural therapies seem to have always found a pride of place in all the corners of the world to treat almost any kind of disease rather successfully. Apart from being devoid of any major side effects, the natural substances are easily available and are pretty economical, to say the least.
Because of its basic constitution and role, your colon too is easily maintainable by natural methods. A horde of substances and herbal extracts that can be used as effective natural colon cleansers are now easily available in many health stores.
Specific Substances That Act As Good Natural Colon Cleansers
While special diets, fiber and certain herbal extracts are normally deemed as the most effective natural colon cleansers, you can find a few other substances at your home itself doing the job equally well. Some of these are:
- Calcium. Calcium, which is widely available in tablet form especially to strengthen your bones, has also been found to be very useful as a natural colon cleanser. It acts as great substitute for milk and other diary products that are not normally recommended for consumption by people having irritable bowel syndrome and intolerance to lactose.
- Vitamin D. Regular intake of Vitamin D is considered extremely useful for colon and therefore can be considered as an effective natural colon cleanser. This specific vitamin, which can otherwise be found in a lot of food items, is particularly available in orange juices in large amount.
- Garlic. Garlic has always proved to be extremely good for streamlining bowel functions and as such, is regarded as a natural colon cleanser of the highest order. Regular intake of garlic in moderation will help you in preventing development of polyps in your colon and therefore keep you protected against development of cancer.
- Ginger. Now available in the form of capsules, your favorite ginger is another good natural colon cleanser with anti-cancerous capabilities. Regular inclusion of this flavorsome spice in your daily diet is bound to keep your bowel clean and healthy.
- Green Tea. Green tea has also been established as another magic herb for use in health-related problems. As with garlic and ginger, making a regular habit of drinking green tea too can keep your colon meticulously healthy and prevent development of colon cancer.
- Grape Seed Extract. Considered to be an excellent anti-cancer substance, grape seed extract can act as a natural colon cleanser. Studies have reportedly shown that this substance helps in retarding the growth of cancerous cells in the colon.
- Turmeric. Turmeric too has been established as a great natural colon cleanser in addition to its many other medicinal qualities. A number of researches undertaken on this health-friendly substance have positively confirmed its ability to check development of polyps on the wall of the colon and consequently, its cancer fighting capabilities.
A Couple of Cautions
The qualities and capabilities notwithstanding, the first action that you must take is to consult your doctor seeking necessary advice on the use of any natural colon cleanser. Moreover, you also have to ascertain the exact quantities and doses that you must take to get the optimum result.
It is also necessary that you eat the specified diet, which can find itself at the top of the list of natural colon cleansers. As a matter of fact, there should be two of them jointly at the top one is the diet, and the other is noncarbonated, clean water.