Advertising DisclouserThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Acai Berry Blast Overview
Due to heavy media coverage there are now a large number of acai berry containing products available, including Acai Berry Blast. Like many other brands, the makers of Acai Berry Blast use some standard sales tactics to promote their particular product. These include featuring photos of Hollywood celebrities on the website, suggesting that they actually use the product, and quoting from news sources such as CBS and CNN which have mentioned the many benefits of the acai berry.
It is true that the berry is a very nutritious and beneficial food as it contains large amounts of essential proteins, omega-3 fatty acids, B vitamins and minerals, plus it has proven anti-oxidant and anti-aging properties. However, no clinical trials appear to have been performed on Acai Berry Blast and it is not known how much weight loss can be expected. The website does state however that users can also become more energized by using the product and experience less gas and bloating through detoxification and purification processes.
In terms of design, the Acai Berry Blast site is easy to use and does feature the full product label and ingredient list. However, there are only two short customer testimonials and no FAQ section.
Details Of Acai Berry Blast
Judging from the label, Acai Berry Blast contains pure Amazonian acai berry fruit (1200 mg), plus calcium, magnesium stearate, and food color. The capsules are made of gelatin, making them unsuitable for vegetarians.
The dosage instructions for the product are somewhat confusing. The product
label states that the dosage is 2 capsules taken twice a day, meaning that a 60
count bottle would only last 15 days. Elsewhere, it is said that 2 capsules per
day is sufficient. Customers should therefore be aware that one bottle of the
product, which costs $89.95, would not last a full month, making it extremely
Acai Berry Blast Advantages
- The product contains pure, natural acai berry
- The acai berry has proven health benefits
- A 30 day free trial is offered
- The free trial includes additional gifts and weight loss e-books
- The product label is shown on the site
Acai Berry Blast Disadvantages
- There is no proven link between the acai berry and weight loss
- The website uses questionable sales techniques (such as claiming that there are limited quantities of the product available)
- No clinical trials have been performed on Acai Berry Blast
- There is a $49.95 ‘opt out’ fee for customers wishing to cancel orders
- Ordering the free trial enrols the customer into the auto-shipping program
- The dosage instructions are contradictory
- One bottle will not last a full 30 days
- The customer is not encouraged to eat a sensible diet or exercise as part of the program
Acai Berry Blast – The Bottom Line
There is absolutely nothing about Acai Berry Blast that makes it stand out amongst all the other acai berry products on the market. By using some of the same dubious sales techniques, they give off an image of being simply another company taking advantage of this current acai berry trend. In fact the only aspect of this product that differs from the rest is that it is significantly more expensive to buy.