The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
In brief, What is Barlean’s Greens?
Barlean’s Greens is a powdered supplement claiming to have carefully selected natural green foods which passed all the strict standards. Its premise revolves around the human body’s natural yearning for green food since all plants and animals depend on vegetation to survive.
As the superfood of the ancient people, Barlean’s Greens is today’s revolutionary formula that can help the present generation to survive the current health harms.
Is Barlean’s Greens Really Effective?
The food we eat today is not as healthy as it was before. With the number of fast foods and high-fat, high-calorie food, we are facing a number of diseases due to unhealthy colon. The colon is responsible for flushing away toxins out of the body; hence it should always be of prime health.
When the colon becomes clogged with undigested and waste products, toxins are likely to thrive. With this environment, the colon becomes weak and the body’s overall functions are affected. The effects may range from sluggishness to colon cancer.
The number of supplements and medications for colon cleansing abound the market today. One of them, Barlean’s Greens, claims to help detoxify the body by getting rid of harmful toxins and promoting overall health.
What are the Ingredients of Barlean’s Greens?
Barlean’s Greens has a variety of greens.
These include the following which are chosen to complement the needs of the body for better function:
- Cereal Grasses – It is beneficial for its chlorophyll content which gives cell protection against harmful toxins. It also contains flavoniods which is a good source of antioxidants.
- Spinach and Parsley – It gives the same benefits with cereal grasses. It also protects the retina from the harmful UV rays.
- Spirulina – It is an abundant source of protein, iron, fatty acids and Vitamin B12. Spirulina is also known to help in the body detoxification, specifically against heavy metals.
Together with the other natural ingredients, Barlean’s Greens create a wonderful image of a superfood-One that will supplement the body with the nutrient it needs and at the same time, aid in the detoxification process.
What’s Good in Barlean’s Greens?
- The natural ingredients found in Barlean’s Greens.
- It can eliminate the toxins present in our food nowadays.
- There are lesser risks of side effects.
What’s Bad in Barlean’s Greens?
- Company did not mention the clinical tests involving the supplement as a whole.
- Furthermore, only individual benefits of the ingredients are highlighted but how the product works as a whole is not clearly explained.
In Summary – Barlean’s Greens Review
It is understandable why Barlean’s Greens is a good choice for food supplement nowadays. With the number of green plants found in the ingredients, it certainly makes a good supplement for people who lack green foods in their diet. However, the fact that it is all-natural doesn’t mean it is also effective.
Several experts think that there are better products which actually passed several clinical tests and are proven effective. You can check out them for better results.