Cleanse Smart Overview
Cleanse Smart is one of many health products offered by Renew Life. Based in Florida, the company was co-founded by Brenda Watson, a colon therapist, who developed the Cleanse Smart formula. Cleanse Smart offers a 30-day cleanse consisting of two steps, the morning formula and the afternoon. It is designed to target the seven channels of elimination including the bowels, the lungs, the skin and blood. The company website offers good solid information regarding all their products and the benefits of cleansing, whether it is a total body cleanse, a targeted, more specific cleanse or one designed to rid the body of parasites (the Microbial cleanse).
The Cleanse Smart cannot be bought directly from Renew Life but there is a list of affiliates that sell the product. It is worth spending some time researching each one as the range of cost for the Cleanse Smart varies a lot. Some companies sell for as low as $18.89 for a one month supply while others charge as much as $27.19. There is not much information to be found regarding the Renew Life company history but they do produce a whole range of fiber bars, books and supplements, including a toilet step designed to position the user for optimal elimination.
Details Of Cleanse Smart
This is an extremely simple product to use. The tablets contain all herbal ingredients including nine concentrated herbal extracts. This is one of the few that do not contain the controversial cascara sagrada bark or senna, both of which are often accompanied with a warning regarding prolonged usage. There are also no animal products used, making it a great choice for vegetarians and no fillers such as psyllium husk seed.
The down side of this is that without these somewhat more ‘aggressive’ ingredients some users have found the cleanse to be too gentle. Each box contains enough tablets for one 30-day cleanse, with 2 tablets to be taken in the morning and 2 at night. There is no need for any extras such as dosage charts etc. as with some other products. The ingredients contain cornsilk, artichoke leaf and turmeric root, which are not common in other cleansers and a full ingredient list can be viewed on the website.
Cleanse Smart Advantages
- This is a gentle cleanse and therefore good for first time cleansers.
- Most consumer reviews have been positive and the product has been highly rated.
- Renew Life has more of a healthy image rather than some of the more ‘pharmaceutical’ type companies that produce cleansing products.
- Cleanse Smart is one of the few products not containing cascara segrada bark or senna. The instructions are very easy to follow.
Cleanse Smart Disadvantages
- Some users have found the product to be not as effective as other brands.
- Some users reported stomach cramps, though this is often a natural side-effect of a cleanse.
- The product is not available directly from the company.
- There is not much information regarding the Renew Life Company.
- The consumer is advised to really shop around to find the best price.
Cleanse Smart – The Bottom Line
For those who just want a gentle cleanse and are not expecting a full detox, the Cleanse Smart does seem one of the best on the market and it can be bought at a reasonable price. The Renew Life company has a natural, wholesome image with none of the bad word of mouth sometimes associated with similar companies. If the user finds that Cleanse Smart is not as effective as they would have hoped Renew Life offers a varying range of cleansers which may be more suitable.