The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
In brief, What is Colon Green?
Colon green is a product that recognizes the importance of proper waste elimination in the body. When body wastes are not properly eliminated, two problems will be possible: (1) Toxins begin to accumulate which may cause several diseases and (2) absorption of essential nutrients for proper body function becomes difficult.
Colon Green claims that it is not a detox supplement, rather it is a fiber formulation designed to help the colon achieve optimum performance.
About Colon Green
Colon Green is among the several health products marketed by Futurebiotics. What it claims to do is it aids the colon to clean the intestinal tracks by introducing the fiber-rich Psyllium, probiotics and enzymes which work harmoniously in making the colon healthy.
What are the Ingredients of Colon Green?
Colon Green contains ingredients which were chosen for their digestive functions. It is believed that when food is properly broken down, transporting the wastes out of the body becomes easier. This also leaves little room for toxins to breed. As a result, the user experiences a healthier and better colon.
Here are some of its essential ingredients:
- Psyllium: Psyllium is the active ingredient of Colon Green. It is rich in soluble and insoluble fiber responsible for the lubrication of the colon walls. It also cleanses the digestive system.
- Probiotics: Probiotics is another key feature of Colon Green. These are good bacteria which promote balance in the intestines.
- Alfalfa Leaf
- Pau d’arco Bark
- Black Wallnut Hulls
- Fenugreek Seed
- Parsely Leaf
- Bayberry Leaf and etc.
- This botanical blend, together with Psyllium, probiotics and digestive enzymes are said to help the user achieve cleaner colon.
- The supplement also contains several digestive enzymes such as amylase, lipase and protease which also help in the protection of the intestinal health.
What’s Good in Colon Green?
- As an all-natural formulation, Colon Green is certainly an attractive supplement. Unlike several supplements, this product does not claim to clean the colon.
- It specifically claims that it is a health supplement packed with fiber and other natural ingredients to help the user’s colon
- It can make digestive system become healthier.
What’s Bad in Colon Green?
- There are no appetite suppressants or fat burning supplements found in its ingredient list.
- Furthermore, it does not mention any clinical test to back up its claims.
- Another setback is that it is too expensive. For more than $14 per bottle, the user is required to take at least 6 capsules per day to achieve optimum effects.
In Summary – Colon Green Review
While it may be seen as a good supplement because of its natural ingredients, several experts remain unconvinced with this product’s effectiveness due to the lack of clinical tests.
There are numerous products available for the colon health; you can check other available choices to get best results. Make thorough research on the available alternatives and get the best as per your needs.