Colon CARE Overview
Yerba Prima is the manufacturer of Colon CARE, a fiber rich supplement to support the digestive tract. It is available to buy online and claims to improve the regularity of bowel movements. It is gentle enough to use over the long-term basis, although there is no set period of time you should take Colon CARE. If you suffer with a sluggish digestive system or do not have regular bowel movements, the addition of probiotics and rich fiber will benefit your system greatly.
Details of Colon CARE
The promised benefits of using Colon CARE include the regularity of bowel movements, which helps to remove unwanted waste and toxins, helps improve the quality of life, and supports the health of the digestive system, which is then better able to absorb nutrients. The ingredients are similar to other colon cleansing products on the market. Psyllium Husks are rich in fiber and flush out toxins during bowel movements. Oat Bran and Soy Fiber further enhance the benefits. Adding fiber to the diet is especially useful if you are prone to overeating. Take 4 capsules 1 to 3 times per day with a large glass of water. A bottle of 180-capsules costs just $12.00 making Colon CARE one of the least expensive colon cleansing supplements.
Colon CARE Advantages
- The ingredients are clearly listed, but the exact dose is not disclosed.
- Colon CARE is an inexpensive supplement to support digestive health.
- The formula includes beneficial probiotics.
Colon CARE Disadvantages
- There appears to be no clinical studies cited to support the manufacturer’s claims.
- The manufacturer does not offer a free trial of Colon Care.
- The satisfaction guarantee does not back all purchases of Colon CARE.
- It is not clear whether the manufacturer offers a money back guarantee.
Colon CARE The Bottom Line
Colon CARE is an inexpensive product. Although the ingredients are listed, the exact dose of each is not disclosed. In addition, there is no clinical evidence to back up the manufacturer’s claims.