The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
In brief, What is Colon Complete?
Colon Complete is a colon detoxifier supplement and it sells for less than $10.00 a bottle with each bottle containing 90 capsules. It is more of a colon detox and cleansing product rather than a weight loss supplement. It has the ability to improve the health of the digestive system, which can lead to better nutrient absorption and enhanced metabolic function.
Details of Colon Complete
Colon Complete is made by a company called Futurebiotics, a health-based product manufacturer that incorporates only all-natural ingredients in its products. This company produces a wide range of popular natural supplements one of which is Colon Complete.
Although made by Futurebiotics, Colon Complete is not sold in its manufacturer’s website. However, the website gives out information about the product and links to where to purchase the product.
What are the Ingredients of Colon Complete?
Colon Complete only uses all-natural ingredients to optimize the function of the digestive system. It is primarily a detoxifier and a colon cleanser.
The ingredients found in Colon Complete include:
- Defense Complex CDG Glucarate Calcium D-Glucarate – Cleanses the liver and healthy cells eliminate foreign and waste in its system.
- Sunfiber® (Guar Gum) – Sunfiber helps relieve IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) and has no side effects when taken in high amounts unlike other high fiber products available today.
- Probiotics Complex Lactobacillus F19 – Also known as Lactobacillus paracasei. This flora help minimize yeast production and produce healthy digestive juices that make nutrient absorption more efficient and helps boost the immune function as well.
- Colon Support Vegetable Compound (Onion, Broccoli, Tomato, Kale, Beet, Carrot, Cauliflower, Radish, Spinach Leaf, Brussel Sprouts, Celery and Yellow Pepper.) – Fruit, spice and vegetable concentrates all rich in nutrient and health benefits including cleansing the colon of unwanted toxic materials.
- FuturebioticsBioAccelerators – Bioperine®, Ginger Root, Lactospore, Trikatu and Dienzyme – Bioperine® is a known anti-oxidant. Ginger Root is a very powerful herb used for many centuries as a treatment for stomach and gas cramps, GI and indigestion problems, dyspepsia and irritable bowel syndrome among others. Trikatu and Digezyme both help improve nutrient digestion and absorption. Lactospore like Lactobacillus F19 is a beneficial flora that can improve digestive function and treat a number of gastrointestinal disorders.
What’s Good in Colon Complete?
- Colon Complete is less costly than other colon cleansing supplements.
- All its ingredients are all-natural.
- Easily purchased online and in the retail market.
What’s Bad in Colon Complete?
- Colon Complete is not a weight loss supplement.
- Has no ingredient to help suppress appetite.
- This product is not considered safe to use on pregnant women.
In Summary – Colon Complete Review
If you want a great detoxifier for your body, Colon Complete is the product for you. This product is also quite good at treating Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Further, it can be used to help you eat less since it improves nutrient absorption. Thus, making you feel full with less food intake.
There are other products available in the market with the same category. You should check out them before making a choice.