ColonMate is a product hailed as an ‘All natural miracle pill’ whose website is basically a one-page advertisement where the main feature is ordering information.
The overall look of the site is clean, professional and well laid out. There is a fairly lengthy section regarding the importance of fiber in the diet and clinical studies performed as evidence of this. It goes on to explain the different types of fiber available and the role it plays in our digestive system, particularly the intestines. ColonMate is designed to ensure the effective removal of toxins from the body and in turn leaving the user energized, less bloated and lighter.
The site has a good FAQ section which answers questions about the ingredients in the product, how it should be taken and what should be expected in terms of weight loss. There are also a few brief testimonials which unfortunately do not provide much insight.
Details Of ColonMate
The ColonMate website is severely lacking in important information about the contents of the product. The only facts about the ingredients are contained in the FAQ section which lists them as Rhubarb, Buckthorne, Psyllium, Licorice, Ginger, Fennel, Goldenseal and Cascara Sagrada. The ingredients are contained in a proprietary blend so no actual amounts are shown, nor is it known whether the capsules contain any additional substances. The recommended dose for ColonMate is simply one capsule in the morning and one in the afternoon, although no specific times are mentioned.
- The consumer can receive a free trial offer of one bottle of ColonMate
- The shipping costs of the trial bottle are refunded if the customer is not satisfied
- The product contains all natural ingredients
- A good explanation is given regarding the importance of fiber
- The site contains a FAQ section
- The product is easy to take
- The product comes with a free colon health guide
- ColonMate is reasonably inexpensive ($34.99 for a one month supply)
- The ColonMate site does not adequately list the ingredients
- The company makes some exaggerated claims for their product
- The need for dietary changes and exercise are only mentioned in the small print
- There have been many complaints reported on independent sites regarding ColonMate’s unsatisfactory billing service
- The product contains the harsh laxative Cascara Sagrada, which is generally not recommended for long term use
- The product should be taken for six months
ColonMate – The Bottom Line
There are too many dubious aspects surrounding ColonMate to be able to comfortably recommend it. Whilst it is good that they offer a free trial, the refund for shipping and handling is only available for 15 days from the day of mailing, certainly not enough time to allow for delivery, trying the product and returning it. Unfortunately it is another offer that looks better in writing than in practice.
In addition to this, consumers generally do not like taking a product where the full ingredient list is not disclosed, especially when there are many better alternatives on the market.
Top 5 Colon Health Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."