The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
In brief, What is Dr. Ho Cleanse?
Dr. Ho Cleanse is a dietary supplement intended to help users remove the body toxins to increase the quality of life. The product is formulated to help detoxify and cleanse the digestive system.
The colon health supplement helps foster a healthier digestive system and normal regular bowel movements. With the numerous benefits claimed to offer, users may notice a slight drop in weight since it basically removes excess waste from the body.
Dr. Ho Cleanse helps provide balance to the body, aside from cleaning and detoxing the system. Also, it helps provide relief from gas, constipation, bloating, irregularities and stomach upsets. The product is available in capsule foam with a 30-day supply.
Who is the Leading Manufacturer?
DR-HO’S Cleanse manufactures the dr. Ho Cleanse Supplement. The US-based company claims the supplement aid the detoxification of the users’ body and help get rid of toxic fluid and unwanted substances.
Also, they asserted to be focused on helping users’ restoring balanced for a better quality of life. Further, the company believes the secret to leading a healthy life starts from the colon. Therefore, they are looking to help keep it clean, and, as such, achieve better overall health.
What are the Ingredients of Dr. Ho Cleanse?
The product relies on its included ingredients to help detox the body. And, it helps cleanse your body by removing toxins and ensuring healthy colon health.
- Soluble Corn Fiber – This substance is a prebiotic dietary fiber, which plays a crucial role in the absorption of calcium and gut health.
- Citric Acid – It helps boost the production of digestive juice and speed up the digestion process.
- Natural Lemon Flavor – This substance is responsible for the supplement taste and may help with gas and bloating.
- Stevia Leaf – This sweetener has been linked to reducing sugar levels and supporting weight loss.
- Magnesium Citrate – It may help bring about bowel movement and clear out all stool in the colon.
- Soy – This plant-based ingredient contains a bioactive component called genistein, which helps protect users from colon cancer and ease symptoms of inflammatory bowel movement.
Does Dr. Ho Cleanse Work to Clean your Colon?
Dr. Ho Cleanse is said to have a triple action formula – Fibest Soluble Fiber, Patented Probiotics, and Magnesium. The soluble Fibest Fiber ensure the body absorb the necessary nutrients, gives the feeling of satisfaction, and stay regular.
The second approach is the use of magnesium, which functions on cellular levels to keep the intestines lubricated by attracting water and moving waste via the bowels. Lastly, the probiotics aid the restoration of balance in the gut protecting the body’s immunities.
What’s Good in Dr. Ho Cleanse?
- The supplement may help detoxifies and cleanse the environmental toxins.
- Dr. Ho Cleanse reduces the passing of rotten, smelly gas.
- The colon health supplement may make you feel light as well as providing more energy.
- It reduces constipation, and diarrhea.
- The supplement may improve your overall health.
What’s Bad in Dr. Ho Cleanse?
- The supplement may trigger some allergic reaction in some users.
- Users may experience loose stool and fatigue for the first couple of days.
- It may lead to skin irritation for people with sensitive skin.
- The product may not be ideal for long-term use.
What are the Dosage Instructions for Dr. Ho Cleanse?
According to the manufacturer, it is suggested that you mix a scoop of Dr. Ho Cleanse with juice or water. And for optimal results, use in the morning.
What is the Cost?
The product comes in three packages to ensure it works with all users.
- One container of Dr. Ho Cleanse costs $99.90
- Three containers of Dr. Ho Cleanse cost $129.90
- Three containers of Dr. Ho Cleanse cost $49.90 for three months.
Note, these offers have a gift from the manufacturer – FREE Herbal Detox.
Is Dr. Ho Cleanse Safe to Use?
This supplement is designed using herbal ingredients to help deliver the intended components. However, these ingredients may trigger an allergic reaction, skin irritation, etc. therefore, it is advised to visit your doctor before administering this supplement.
In Summary – Dr. Ho Cleanse Review
Dr. Ho Cleanse seems to be able to help manage bowel movement and digestive disorders. It also appears to function as the much-needed cleanser for your colon and promote balance in your whole body system. Plus, it helps reduce gas, bloating, constipation and lots more.
Sadly, the product could result in fatigue, loose stool, skin irritation during the first couple of days of use. Also, there is no detailed information regarding the interaction of this supplement and other prescribed medication. Also, it may trigger an allergic reaction and not ideal for long-term use.
Therefore, you can take a look at more supplement promising to cleanse, detox and balance the body function before making a choice.
Be the first to leave a review.