Evercleanse takes a very scientific approach to colon cleansing. From the doctors pictured on the website homepage to the stethoscope accompanying another page of information, the product will certainly appeal to more medically minded consumers. The site is very easy to navigate, leading the user from page to page, right through to the ordering information. Testimonials can be viewed along with a good FAQ section.
The policies regarding Evercleanse returns are a little harder to find, located at the bottom of the page. The company offers a standard 30-day money back guarantee on all unopened products, less shipping. It is here that one can also find other important information such as disclaimers regarding the product. It is stated that the efficiency of Evercleanse depends upon the ‘personal chemistry’ of the user and their prior physical condition. It is not clear exactly who manufactures Evercleanse but it appears that this is the only product they produce.
Details Of Evercleanse
Evercleanse is a three step program. The first step, the Cleansing Formula, is designed to produce a ‘clean sweep’. It claims to contain a patented source of fiber and no harsh laxatives. The effect should be an increase in energy, an end to post-meal issues and weight loss. The formula has to be mixed in with soft food, 1-5 times a day. Step 2 is the Replenishing Formula. This comes in capsule form, to be taken with meals. It contains several types of ‘good’ bacteria which is said to protect one from pathogens, which attack the system, and help digestion.
Finally, step 3 is the Colon Support Formula, which as it’s name suggests, is made to support and maintain the intestine, maximize absorption of nutrients and boost the immune system. The ingredients include colostrums and indole-3-carbinol, neither of which will be familiar to the average consumer. Although Evercleanse can be purchased in the three steps, it is also offered in a variety of other packages, the first, and cheapest at $99.95 a month, up to the Platinum, which costs $340.00. This consists of the first three steps plus Ultra Veggie Digestive Enzymes and the Powerhouse Vita-75.
It is not written anywhere within this information about the way to take the product, dosage amount etc. For some reason, this is all contained within the ‘policies’ section.
- The company has a very clinical, medical image which will appeal to some people.
- The website provides easy to read information, but does contain some very unfamiliar medical terms.
- The laboratories where the product is made are all FDA evaluated.
- A standard money back guarantee is offered.
- There are a lot of bad reviews to be found regarding Evercleanse.
- Complaints range from the lack of effectiveness to problems getting refunds, pressure sales tactics and bad customer service.
- The product is very expensive – definitely one of the more costly colon cleansers.
- Some of the medical information is confusing and would not mean much to most consumers.
- Some consumers complained of hidden fees if ordering the product from outside the U.S.A.
Evercleanse – The Bottom Line
This product makes no claim of being ‘natural’ in any way, which is a great contrast to most of the other cleansers on the market. There is some appeal in the more scientific approach but most consumers would probably feel more comfortable with a herbal, plant-based formula. The bad word of mouth surrounding Evercleanse is definitely not a good sign and the company has had to retract some of it’s more outrageous claims in the past. Finally, the cost alone will deter most people who would not be willing to spend so much money on a dubious product.