The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
In Brief, What Is IntestinePro?
IntestinePro is a dietary supplement that provides intestine support. In essence, it is a cleanser that will help you get rid of abdominal cramps, gas, bloating, or other digestion-related issues that are bothering you frequently.
According to the manufacturer, the primary benefit of IntestinePro is that it combines natural ingredients and excellent results. The components derived from herbs and plants enable the product to be gentle on your colon while also being effective in its cleansing duties.
Who Is the Leading Manufacturer?
If you are planning on buying a supplement, it is good to know that it was made by a renowned manufacturer. As for IntestinePro, the company behind it is Teraputics, which has been around for years. It was founded in 2010 and its headquarters are located in New York in the United States.
Ever since they were established, the company is dedicated to providing high-quality dietary supplements. The other products that they make include ProstatePro, CandidaPro, Klamath Blue Green Algae, Phytoceramides, and Panax Ginseng.
What Are the Ingredients of IntestinePro?
It sounds impressive that the manufacturer incorporated a total of 18 ingredients to come up with the formula that makes IntestinePro. Here are some of the vital components of the product:
- Zinc – This is the only compound that is not a part of the proprietary blend of the product. It does have multiple benefits for digestion, including keeping the levels of stomach acid in balance, helping with diarrhea-related issues and preserving digestive linings
- Cranberry fruit extract – Cranberries contain proanthocyanidins. This might not mean a lot to you, but the thing to keep in mind is that they prevent bacteria from sticking to the walls of your colon. They are known to be helpful in dealing with peptic ulcers
- Garlic bulb extract – Garlic is a miraculous plant that has so many positive effects that it can extend your lifespan. When it comes to digestion, it is a powerful cleanser and it can help you get rid of toxic metals in your organism
- Blueberry leaf extract – Blueberries can be incredibly vital to your overall health as they are rich in nutrients while containing little calories
- Wormwood herb powder – This plant is incredibly efficient in treating an overgrowth of intestinal bacteria. This issue causes constipation, diarrhea, and abdominal cramps, but wormwood can help you maintain optimal gut balance. It also has a positive effect when it comes to destroying parasites and it can help in dealing with Crohn’s Disease
- Pumpkin seed powder – This powerful and fiber-rich nutrient is known for its anti-inflammatory properties. It is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, zinc, and magnesium, which is important for securing adequate bowel function
- The other ingredients included in the proprietary blend are Echinacea Angustifolia root powder, Goldenseal root, Coptis Chinensis root, Oregon grape root powder, Cloves seed powder, Butternut Bark powder, Wood Betony powder, Pau D’Arco Bark powder, Papaya fruit powder, Carrot root powder, Apple pectin fruit powder, and Black Walnut Hull powder. The total amount of this proprietary blend per pill is 1485mg.
Does IntestinePro Work to Clean Your Colon?
Considering that it has more than fifteen ingredients combined into a powerful formula, IntestinePro is a blend that can deliver on the results you expect when it comes to cleansing. Not only it can clean the colon, but the product does it in a gentle way without too much aggressiveness. It won’t catch you off guard and you won’t have to spend days on the toilet because of bowel movements.
What’s Good in IntestinePro?
- It may help you clean your intestines from toxins
- It may help in proper bowel movement
- It contains more than 15 ingredients that promote intestine support
- It doesn’t contain any artificial ingredients
- Suitable for both men and women
What’s Bad in IntestinePro?
- You need to make a break after you finish an entire bottle
- Not suitable for minors
What Are the Dosage Instructions for IntestinePro?
You should take a single capsule of the product with each of your meals – breakfast, lunch, and dinner. That equals three pills per day. If you think you a need a bigger dosage, you may try doubling it to two capsules with every meal. Please acknowledge that you need to make a pause of at least two weeks once you finish an entire bottle.
What Is the Cost?
The current cost of IntestinePro is set at $24.95 per bottle. Each bottle of the product has 60 capsules.
Is IntestinePro Safe to Use?
IntestinePro doesn’t have any side effects as long as you don’t go over the recommended dosages. Please acknowledge that it is normal to have a mildly upset stomach while you are using the capsules. Also, keep in mind that the product is not intended for minors.
In Summary – IntestinePro Review
It is not easy to find the right product for cleansing. Some of them are too aggressive, while others do not work at all. It seems that IntestinePro managed to find the right balance when it comes to performance.
Although it can deliver what is expected of it, not everything is perfect. You need to make a break once you take an entire bottle of capsules and the product is only suitable for adults. However, that doesn’t change the fact that the cleanser can help both men and women clean their intestines thanks to its powerful mixture of natural ingredients.
Despite all the above mentioned benefits, it is advisable for the readers to research more products online as well as offline before buying this product.