Oxy Powder Overview
Oxy Powder is made by the company Global Healing Centre and is an oxygen-based cleanser that has received generally good reviews on independent website. The official Oxy Powder site is almost overwhelming in the amount of information it contains. The product was formulated by Dr. Edward Group, who has had over twenty years in the business.
There are links to other health materials he has developed such as DVDs and books, links to his appearances in the media plus his very lengthy resume. The website also offers a quiz for the consumer to take, in order to determine the health of their colon. There is a good FAQ section, links to complementary products and links to articles and clinical studies complete with source references.
Details Of Oxy Powder
The company provide a lot of information about Oxy Powder including a whole section devoted to explaining why an oxygen-based cleanser is safer than herbal products. Oxy Powder contains just three active ingredients; ozonated magnesium oxide, organic germanium 132 and natural citric acid. The suggested way of taking the product is for the user to determine what their optimum dosage would be. This is done by taking 4 capsules at bedtime, increasing the dosage 2 capsules at a time until 3-5 bowel movements are achieved.
It is then that they start taking the capsules on a regular basis as needed. The company does recommend that the program is ‘jump-started’ by a colon hydrotherapy procedure, but it is not part of the Oxy Powder program. The website gives a checklist of other helpful things to have on hand during the initial seven day cleanse, such as apple cider vinegar, purified water and specific, organic, healthy foods.
Oxy Powder Advantages
- There is a huge amount of information on the Oxy Powder website.
- The product comes with a 100% money back guarantee.
- The product has positive reviews on independent websites.
- Dr. Group, who developed Oxy Powder, has good credentials.
- There are available links to show clinically researched reports on the Oxy Powder ingredients.
- The program is very easy to follow.
Oxy Powder Disadvantages
- The product is in the mid-high price range, costing $42.95 per bottle.
- The questions asked in the online quiz are very vague, leading the consumer to believe that there is a problem with their colon.
- The product would not be suitable for someone looking for a more naturally herbal product.
Oxy Powder – The Bottom Line
The Oxy Powder website certainly gets top marks for providing information about colon health and the Oxy Powder product. It might be too much to really take in, but it does offer good, sound advice for the consumer. If a more scientific, clinical approach is preferred when colon cleansing, Oxy Powder seems as though it is one of the more reputable brands on the market and would give the user a gently effective cleanse with very few side effects.