The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
In brief, What is ProCleanse?
ProCleanse is one of the many products available on the Internet that claim to give users cleaner and healthier body and a flatter tummy after 30 days of using the colon-cleansing program. According to the makers of Pro Cleanse, the detoxification system is composed of an AM and PM cleanse supplements that work together to eliminate harmful environmental and dietary impurities while promoting improved bowel and tissue functions.
Although there is an FAQ section in the company website, it is apparent that the makers of Pro Cleanse are just listing the benefits of the product without really giving facts that will support their claim. Basically, the website was created to sell and make profit rather than provide customers with in-depth knowledge of the supplements and their ingredients.
Also, it is quite obvious in the pages of the ProCleanse website that customer service is not one of the priorities of the manufacturer. Apart from the order hotline, no other contact information or details are provided by ProCleanse. It seems that buyers will have a hard time getting in touch with the company if they encounter problems with billing, purchase details and other concerns.
Details Of ProCleanse
Little is known about Pro Cleanse. In fact, the website does not even show a picture of the product or the supplements. The website also did not provide the list of ProCleanse ingredients. The lack of information about the actual product being sold can really make anyone think that the manufacturer is trying to hide something or there are issues that it does not want the buyers to know.
Pro Cleanse seems to be a fairly new product because apart from the three testimonials in the company website, no other independent reviews or testimonials about the product can be found on the World Wide Web.
What’s Good in ProCleanse?
- ProCleanse markets product packages in terms of personal goals of the customers, namely: trim, tone or body change.
- The website provides easy-to-follow steps in buying the products.
- The company provides a money-back guarantee, although it is not visibly advertised. Customers need to read the long Terms And Conditions section before they would know of the guarantee given by the manufacturer.
- Since there are only a few information or images, the ProCleanse website is easy to view and navigate.
What’s Bad in ProCleanse?
- ProCleanse made so many benefits but did not substantiate these claims with clinical trials, studies or even a list of ingredients.
- The website of ProCleanse was much more interested in making a sale than providing clients with enough information about the products and details on how to return merchandise.
- The price of $99 for a basic 30-day AM and PM colon cleanse system is quite costly.
- ProCleanse is a relatively new player in the market so there is no way to verify the reputation of the company.
In Summary – ProCleanse Review
Overall, ProCleanse as a product needs to do more tweaks in order for it to be recognized in the industry. Since it deals with health, it needs to show scientific studies that support its claims; testimonials from three persons would simply not cut it. On top it all,ProCleanse can be pricier compared to other similar products in the market. And considering the fact that little is known about the product, consumers may not have value for their money if they use it. In the end, ProCleanse may not be the best choice for a colon cleansing system.