The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
In brief, What is PureColon1000?
One colon cleansing product that seems to take advantage of the popularity of detoxification and weight loss craze is PureColon1000. According to advertisements, PureColon1000 is a safe and effective product that can help users feel good, look better and have flatter tummy. Aside from helping eliminate toxins in the gut and body, the maker of PureColon1000 also claims to help boost energy levels, promote weight loss, and minimize bloating and gas.
The PureColon1000 website is basically a one-page advertisement that highlights the importance of a clean colon and the benefits of the product without really going into the details. It is apparent that the main goal of the website of PureColon1000 is to sell the product and nothing more. The page is filled with advertising pitches and marketing materials. However, contact information or details are wanting. Thus, a consumer who wants to inquire about the product or return a purchase may find it difficult to contact the seller. However, it is comforting to find an SSL Safe icon on the page. Although more security measures to protect the information of the buyer may be a good idea.
Details Of PureColon1000
PureColon1000 is not a well-known colon cleansing system. Although it is quite obvious that the company took time to research statistics, clips and pictures that will entice website visitors into buying the product, any scientific basis that supports the product is not provided. No list of ingredients or clinical trials and studies are included in the website which could have proven that indeed the product can deliver. Worse, there are no indications that its components are truly safe and effective to use.
What’s Good in PureColon1000?
- PureColon1000 is safe, effective and composed of natural ingredients, according to its manufacturer.
- Manufacturer gives clients free trial of the product. However, a lot of complaints from people who availed themselves of the free samples can be found in several consumer watch websites. It seems that many customers got charged for one to three months supply of PureColon1000 even if they did not buy the product.
- The website provides a safety feature that will somehow help protect the personal information of online buyers of PureColon1000.
What’s Bad in PureColon1000?
- Based on the Terms And Conditions section of PureColon1000 website, purchases are non-refundable.
- The maker of PureColon1000 was not able to give evidence or studies to back its claim that the product can boost weight loss, provide energy, cleanse the colon, and minimize bloating and gas.
- Aside from negative feedbacks, there are few positive reviews about PureColon1000 on the Web. Probably one of the reasons behind this is that the product is relatively new and the manufacturer, MV Performance Life, is relatively unknown.
- At $74.76, PureColon1000 is a bit expensive for a relatively unknown product.
In Summary – PureColon1000 Review
Cleansing the colon is important for optimum health, but PureColon1000 may not be the best product to use. Its lack of clinical information and list of active ingredients leave a big question mark as to its efficacy or, for health matters, its very safety. The negative reviews of the product online also lend suspicion as to PureColon1000’s quality. Bottom line, using the product may be very risky not only for health reasons but also for cost factors. Simply put, there are other colon cleansing products in the market that can surely work and are far better than PureColon1000.