The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Is RAW Cleanse Really the Ultimate Cleansing Experience?
Colon cleansing has become increasingly important nowadays due to the amount of harmful substances in the food we eat. The amount of unhealthy fat, sugar and salt becomes toxic once taken into the body. When these unwanted substances build up in the colon, it blocks the passageways of the stool so excretion becomes difficult.
Constipation may sound like a minor problem, but when the colon is left ignored, several diseases may occur, including colon cancer. There are several ways to cleanse the colon, and one product claims to set the standard in this area: The Garden of Life RAW Cleanse it promises to cleanse the colon in three effective ways.
About Garden of Life RAW Cleanse
Just like the name implies, the ingredients contained are all raw. They are chosen in their most un-adulterated forms, containing all the goodness of nature.
RAW is composed of a three-step program which promises its users an ultimate colon cleansing experience in less than seven days. It also claims to sweep away harmful toxins from the digestive system, leaving the body feeling light and energetic.
What’s in the Garden of Life RAW Cleanse
Unlike the several colon cleansing supplements, wherein the users are required to take a number of capsules per day, RAW Cleanse is different because it requires the user to religiously follow the aforementioned three steps throughout the day in order to achieve the best cleansing experience.
In the morning, the user has to use the RAW Cleanse Toxin Defense. This gives the body’s first line of defense against toxins, preventing them from entering the body.
The second step is composed of an Organ Detox formulated with thistle milk and several natural substances which help promote healthy liver.
The third step is called Digestion and Elimination, introducing Chelated-Magnesium which helps in the excretion of toxins and lubricates the intestinal walls for easier waste disposal.
What are the Ingredients of RAW Cleanse?
- Soluble Fiber 1 g, Insoluble Fiber 5 g, Sugar 2 g, Protein 5 g, Calcium (naturally occurring) 27 mg, Iron (naturally occurring) 3 mg, Magnesium 8 mg.
- Proprietary Cleansing Raw Fiber Blend: Organic Coconut Fiber, Organic Flax Seed, Organic Oat Grass Juice, Chia Seed, Organic Alfalfa Grass Juice, Organic Barley Grass Juice, Organic Wheat Grass Juice 16.25 g.
- Contains no filler, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
- Raw Cleanse Organ Detox Vegetable Capsule (cellulose)
- Raw Cleanse Digestion & Elimination Contains: Tree Nuts (Coconut)
What’s Good in RAW Cleanse?
- The three-step package of RAW Cleanse presents a holistic colon cleansing approach not commonly found among other colon cleansing supplements.
- Furthermore, its set of natural ingredients is known to be advantageous.
What’s Bad in RAW Cleanse?
- The main disadvantage of RAW Cleanse lies on the fact that clinical tests are not mentioned. Another disadvantage is that some of its ingredients can have adverse side effects such as diarrhea, cramping and allergies.
- Some people may find it hard to administer since they have to go through three steps before totally cleansing the colon.
In Summary – RAW Cleanse Review
In general, this program seems like an attractive colon cleansing approach. Its three-step technique presents an over-all colon cleansing process that is mild. However, some are skeptical about its effects especially with the afore mentioned side effects and the lack of clinical tests to prove its effectiveness.
We have compiled other such natural products for you. Please check out what we have put together after many hours of research.