The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
In brief, What is Solaray Colon Cleanse?
Do you want to cleanse your colon and flush away the toxins? You are on the right track because getting rid of the toxins will make your body healthier. Cleansing the colon has many health benefits but you should be careful when detoxifying. There are colon cleansing kits available today that will help you cleanse the colon better. One of these is the Solaray Colon Cleanse.
Details of Solaray Colon Cleanse
The Solaray colon cleanser is a herbal colon cleansing kit that is developed by Solaray. It contains all-natural ingredients that will help in cleansing the colon more efficiently.
What are the Ingredients of Solaray Colon Cleanse?
- Senna and Magnesium Citrate – It acts as a natural laxative.
- Slippery Elm Bark – Which helps soothe stomach issues during the cleansing.
- Butternut – It helps in improving bowel movement.
- Cascara Sagrada – Which serves as a herbal laxative. It will help the food move easier through the digestive system.
- Cat’s Claw plant – It helps in treating digestive problems like leaky bowel syndrome.
- Quercetin – It prevents inflammation in the intestine during cleansing.
- Rhubarb Root – It prevents diarrhea during cleansing.
- Aloe – It is used for its healing and soothing effects.
What’s Good in Solaray Colon Cleanse?
- It is designed to get rid of toxins and bad bacteria in the colon
- The ingredients Quercetin, Magnesium and Senna all help to make the cleansing process more effective.
What’s Bad in Solaray Colon Cleanse?
- The Solaray colon cleanser contains ingredients that may cause side-effects like stomach cramping.
- There is no money-back guarantee for this product.
- Colon cleansing kit may lack the vitamins, enzymes, and nutrients that the colon needs to remain healthy.
In Summary – Solaray Colon Cleanse Review
The Solaray colon cleanse does contain natural and herbal ingredients in cleansing the colon. It can be one of the best colon cleansers out there if it did not forget about the rebuilding phase.
Every colon cleanser kit should clean and rebuild the colon. The colon is vulnerable after undergoing detoxification and giving it vitamins and minerals is a must. This is something Solaray colon cleanse should improve on.
The lack of money-back guarantee does not help in making a purchase. Solaray colon cleanse is only for cleansing the colon and does not claim any weight loss effects. If you want to lose weight, you are better off with another product.
Hopefully, Solaray Colon Cleanse can improve their ingredients and adding the rebuilding phase. Being an all-natural product, it has the potential to be a good colon cleanser.