The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
What is Truflora?
Truflora is a combination of beneficial enzymes and probiotics which are meant to help the body by cleansing the gut.
There are normally a lot of toxic materials which are consumed alongside food materials and these may clog the tract of digestion.
Therefore, it is necessary to cleanse the gut by incorporating beneficial probiotics and enzymes in a formulation as a supplement to enhance the elimination of toxic matter.
With the use of such formula, the gut becomes healthier and digestive processes attain higher levels.
Who is the Leading Manufacturer?
The company which is making this natural supplement for boosting the health of the colon and overall digestion in the body is known as Master Supplements.
This is a company based in the USA and is keen in selecting the right ingredients consisting primarily of probiotics and enzymes for better support in the body of the users.
The company is claiming that the use of the supplement may aid the colon health and lower indigestions.
What are the Ingredients of Truflora?
There are several probiotics as well as enzymes which are featuring in the natural formulation of this supplement in order for it to better support the digestive system in the body. Some of them include:
- Beta Glucanase – This is an enzyme which is beneficial in the digestive tract since it is supporting enhanced health of the gut in the body.
- Lactobacillus Salivarius LS 33 – This is a probiotic which is supporting better elimination of toxins from the gut.
- Lactobacillus Plantarum LP-115 – This is supporting both the digestion of milk and ensuring the health of the gut is maintained better.
- Bacillus Coagulans IS-2 – Supports replenishment of beneficial probiotics in the gut to speed up digestion processes.
- Hemicellulase – This is supporting cleansing of the gut and leaving the body of the users with better energy levels.
Other ingredients which are also used in the formula for colon cleansing include hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Maltodextrin, Sodium Alginate, Magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, calcium carbonate, ascorbic acid, dextrin and calcium Silicate.
Does Truflora Work to Clean your Colon?
This is a supplement which is enriched with what the body needs in order to attain better levels of digestion in the body in a natural manner.
It is formulated with both probiotics as well as enzymes for optimal support of the health of the gut.
The role of the probiotics in the supplement and the enzymes include an elimination of the toxic materials from the gut and hence making the body of the users to attain boosted energy. This is therefore a formula which has the potential of working well in the body when consumed.
What’s Good in Truflora?
- The supplement is having some beneficial components which could be boosting the realization of better health of the gut.
- Digestion of galactose may be enhanced following inclusion of the supplement in the diet on a regular basis.
- Indigestion challenges in the colon may be lowered following the consumption of this truflora supplement.
- The inclusion of probiotics in this formula improves the faster growth of beneficial bacteria in the body leading to general health improvement of the user.
What’s Bad in Truflora?
- Consumption of the supplement in the body may show some unwanted effects in the body especially in the early stages of using it in the gut.
- Some of the probiotics in the supplement are already available in the gut as well as enzymes.
- Cleansing of the colon may entail loose stool purging which may dehydrate the body of users.
What are the Dosage Instructions for Truflora?
One should consume one capsule per day for a period of 14 days. After the two weeks, one should start consuming two capsules per week. That is according to the standard option.
However, there is also health maintenance option where one consumes two capsules per week. The last option is the intensive option where one takes two capsules daily for 15 days.
What is the Cost?
The price of the supplement according to the official website of the brand is given as $42.95. This is not inclusive of the costs which the user will incur in shipping the formula to their doorstep.
Is Truflora Safe to Use?
There is no mention in the official website of the brand on who should avoid the formula. It may be prudent for one to consider consulting their medical practitioner in case of doubt on the use of the supplement.
In Summary – Truflora Review
Truflora is a supplement which is making numerous claims in enhancing the health of the colon in the body.
It may be having the necessary probiotics and enzymes in the right proportions for better support of the digestive health.
Further, it is also featuring some beneficial ingredients to contribute to better energy generation in the body.
It may however lead to effects in the body especially in the initial periods of using it in the gut. Further to this, there could also be loose stool expulsion from the body in the initial stages of using the supplement which may dehydrate the user hence may consider other available supplements in the market.