The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
In brief, What is TWINLAB Colon Care Powder?
TWINLAB Colon Care Powder is a gentle fiber supplement made with natural ingredients. It also contains probiotics namely acidophilus and bifidus which help improve colon health. The supplement can also help prevent colon issues like gas, bloating, constipation and diarrhea.
It is designed to keep the whole gastrointestinal system functioning smoothly. Each serving contains 5 grams of fiber from psyllium husk. One 13.6 oz. container is being sold online for $9.79.
Who is the Leading Manufacturer?
Twinlab is one of the well-known supplement companies in the United States. It started in 1968 and is now known for their line of supplements for athletes and active individuals. The company is well-known for their bodybuilding supplements like their fat loss product Ripped Fuel.
Twinlab is now one of the most recognized brands in the health and supplement industries. All of their products are manufactured in a facility in the United States that adheres to strict quality control and good manufacturing practices.
What are the Ingredients of TWINLAB Colon Care Powder?
- Psyllium husks – This is one of the most popular active ingredients in fiber supplements today. It is also common in the formulation of weight loss products. It is a very good source of fiber which helps clean up the colon and promote regularity of bowel movements. Some studies have shown that psyllium husks can also help stabilize blood sugar level and decrease bad cholesterol in the body.
- Barley malt – This is a bulking agent that promotes bowel regularity. When taken correctly, it has been shown to cause a bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours. Thus, it is one of the most effective natural treatments for constipation. It can also be used regularly to prevent constipation in the first place. Moreover, it can help treat irritable bowel syndrome, diabetes, diverticulosis and hiatus hernia.
- Acidophilus and Bifidus – These are probiotic strains that work like the helpful bacteria in the colon. These are commonly found in yogurt offering a range of health benefits from easing digestive issues to reducing risk of heart disease.
Does TWINLAB Colon Care Poweder Really Work?
One of the most obvious weaknesses of the colon care supplement is the lack of evidence that it really works. The product has not undergone clinical testing for effectiveness or safety. On the other hand, there are good feedbacks from customers stating it is effective and has helped users achieve bowel regularity.
Some users also say it can help ease digestive problems like gas, bloating and constipation. However, there are also some customer feedbacks saying it didn’t work for them so it is not always effective.
Although the supplement is formulated to reduce digestive problems, fiber supplements usually cause gas, bloating and loose stools to many users. in TWINLAB Colon Care Powder so make sure to check the formulation before taking the supplement.
What’s Good in TWINLAB Colon Care Powder?
- The supplement is from a reputable company.
- TWINLAB Colon Care Powder contains probiotics which help improve digestive health.
- The formula includes psyllium husks which is one of the best natural fiber sources.
- It contains barley malt which is a great bulking agent for the stool that helps prevent constipation.
What’s Bad in TWINLAB Colon Care Powder?
- Most of the ingredients can cause side effects like gastric discomfort.
- There is no money back guarantee offer.
- Many feedbacks say it isn’t very effective.
As a dietary supplement, take one serving (2 tablespoons) daily or as directed by a healthcare professional. Mix the powder with water then stir before consuming. For best results, drink an additional glass of water after consuming the mixture.
In Summary – TWINLAB Colon Care Powder Review
Overall, the formulation of TWINLAB Colon Care Powder is decent. It is a good colon health supplement that contains an excellent fiber-rich source. The formula also contains an ingredient that has been shown to promote bowel regularity. The main problem is the lack of clinical evidence that the supplement is effective or safe.
Another problem is the fact that there is no money back guarantee which is offered by the best colon supplements. It is a product worth trying but there are better options that are actually backed by clinical data.