The content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
In brief, What is Visbiome Probiotics?
Holistic body care requires more than taking a healthy diet and frequent exercise. By taking various foods, waste constantly accumulate within the intestines.
Eliminating the remnants could be a problem. Accumulation results in toxic reactions, which may impair the normal intestinal functioning.
This is why taking intestinal probiotic supplements is prudent. Visbiome Probiotics being among the many blends available in the market. These supplements are regarded as probiotic foods with medical grade properties.
The supplement contains various probiotics, which provide immense benefits to the human health.
The supplements are considered to be medical food as they can be combined with a meal. The live microorganisms within the product boost the body’s metabolic process, provide essential nutrients required for cellular function and help in relieving various medical conditions including ulcerative colitis and irritable bowel syndrome.
Who is the Leading Manufacturer?
Visbiome Probiotics is manufactured and marketed by ExeGi Pharmaceuticals. The company distributes the supplement through its website where they have a lot of information about the supplement.
It specializes in the production of live probiotic products and biotherapeutic products.
Visbiome Probiotics come in various packages including powder forms, unflavored powder, capsules and Visbiome extra strength. Some of the claims of raised by ExeGi pharmaceuticals include that the product performs a colon cleanse, helps in supporting digestion among other claims.
How Does Visbiome Probiotics Work?
Visbiome Probiotics claims to use a high number of bacteria to achieve the right body’s response in the digestive system. Just to mention, probiotics are live microbes with body benefits.
They are the body’s good bacteria. Visbiome Probiotics works by:
- Helping in the digestion of fat, starch, and sugars
- Competes for bacterial nutrients thus reduces risks of proliferation of pathogenic bacteria in the body
- Supports the maturation of the immune system which helps in fighting infections
- Produces certain enzymes vital for cellular nourishment
What are the Ingredients of Visbiome Probiotics?
Visbiome Probiotics working ability is backed by its ingredient blend.
In its proprietary blend with 8 strains of bacteria concentration, Visbiome contains the following ingredients.
- Lactobacillus Paracasei – Which boost digestion and promotes immune system maturation.
- >Lactobacillus Acidophilus – A gram-positive bacterium with similar benefits.
- Lactobacillus Plantarum Which supports digestion and other crucial metabolic processes.
- Lactobacillus Delbrueckii Subsp -An ingredient found in fermented products which supports digestion and maintains a balanced gut PH.
- Bulgaris Streptococcus Thermophilus – Which guards the digestive tract against potentially harmful toxins and bacteria.
- Bifidobacterium Longum -Which turns sugar to lactic acids thus maintaining a well-balanced digestive tract.
Other ingredients include Bifidobacterium Breve and Bifidobacterium Infantis.
What’s Good in Visbiome Probiotics?
- Have potent probiotics with proven effectiveness in aiding digestion
- It may boost the immune system
- It might help in digestion of sugar, starch, and fats
- Potentially cures irritable bowel syndrome and ulcerative colitis
What’s Bad in Visbiome Probiotics?
- Has milk traces thus cannot be used by lactose-intolerant persons
- The product should be used under direct healthcare provider’s supervision
Visbiome Probiotics Dosage Instructions
Taking Visbiome Probiotics depends on your condition. For those with irritable bowel syndrome, it is recommended that they take 2 – 4 capsules per day. Those with ulcerative colitis can take 4 – 8 capsules per day.
Visbiome Probiotics Precautions
Visbiome Probiotics is not recommended for premature infants. Pregnant or nursing mothers should also not take this product.
In Summary – Visbiome Probiotics Review
Maintaining the health of your body is often a struggle between eating enough nutritious food to remain active and protecting yourself from unhelpful and potentially harmful bacteria.
There are various cleanse formulas that can be used to flush your gut clean. Without regular cleansing, proper digestion and immune functioning will be impaired.
Visbiome is among the many products that work to achieve gut cleanse. To some, it is an excellent supplement.
This is based on the ingredients such as a proprietary blend of probiotics, which are known to improve the body’s digestive and metabolic health.
Visbiome is considered a medical food that comes with great benefits. However, like other health supplements, there are anticipated side effects and precautions to take.
For instance, with Visbiome, it should only be taken under the supervision of a physician.
The product also comes in varying packages with various side effects. Identifying the best Visbiome package from the extra-strength and powder formulations can be quite daunting. Therefore, research on the ingredients before embracing this product.